Drip irrigation is done by connecting the drip tube to the last tube or a drip tape integrated with the capillary. The flow rate of the drip irrigation device is 2-12 L/hour. The entire system from the first transmission and distribution network to the dripper ensures that the system is safe and reliable under the most economical conditions.
The drip irrigation system is often divided into the greenhouse drip irrigation system, field drip irrigation system, fruit tree drip irrigation system, etc., and has a wide range of applications.
Compared with other irrigation methods, it has the following characteristics:
(1) Small evaporation loss;
(2) Local wetness and water saving;
(3) Automatic control according to the reproductive characteristics of the crop;
(4) It can be combined with irrigation, fertilization and drug fight;
(5) Do not compact the soil and change the root environment of the crop;
(6) Timely and appropriate irrigation can improve the yield and quality.